I often hear people say that it costs a fortune to put together material for YouTube. But this simply isn’t true.
In today’s digital age, you can create professional moving content cheaper than print. And with YouTube being the second largest search engine after Google, it’s important to have a presence for your business.
The statistics are mind-boggling. Three that caught my eye, in this Smartphone era, are the following….
– Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month!
– 25% of global YouTube views come from mobile devices!
– There are one billion views a day on YouTube mobile!
Making videos might have been eye wateringly expensive in the past, but today you can create professional looking low cost content by:
– Creating a whiteboard speed drawing video. Here’s an example I produced to promote my e-book
– Presenting to camera with PowerPoint graphics incorporated into a virtual studio image. Fabulous results at competitive prices
It goes without saying that the content has to be interesting – so what topics could you cover? How about:
– Product demonstrations
– Customer testimonials
– Speaking engagements
– Video blog entries
– Corporate culture videos
Create a list personal to your business, then get creative help to work out how to communicate the message in an interesting way!
Have fun promoting what you do on YouTube.
Jonathan Wainwright enables organisations to create commercial success through digital marketing, traditional communications and team development.