There is one PR truth that SME’s seem to have casually ignored for years. They believe that PR is simply media relations.
Today, this isn’t true. There are fewer journalists, fewer newspapers and fewer magazines.
More and more influence is being created directly with audiences through online discussions. And for small and mid-sized businesses, this can have a huge commercial impact as PR is now more tangible, easier to understand and can create faster returns.
How can you achieve this?
• Create clear, short-term plans that include how you’ll assess ROI
• Use an online network to recruit ambassadors
• Be pragmatic and accessible
• Take small steps and measure returns regularly
• Itegrate PR with your marketing.
This approach will help you both measure results and win business!