Keep on Blogging

Research shows that 62% of us set up a blog to increase traffic to our websites and having done so, 70 per cent of us can’t find time to keep our blogs up to date!

The research went into more detail and found that only 29% are managing to populate their blogs between one and three times each month, with the remaining 71% admitting that their blogs have fallen by the wayside altogether.

So what can be done?

First, share the load. Get everyone within your organisation contributing towards content. You’ll get lots of tasty information and it will give readers a real flavour of your company culture.

Next, allocate time in your diary. Once you have the content, writing an entry takes just 15-30 minutes or so, be disciplined!

Finally, create a blogging calendar. Think about the coming months and identify interesting things you have going on – turn this into a brief schedule, it will keep you inspired and save time.

There you have it, three simple ways to keep your blog up to date and working hard for you.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: