Grants are available now, to organisations with fewer than 250 employees based in the EEDA area, to address a wide range of business needs.
The aim is to support organisations who have identified a critical need get in to shape and beat their competition.
This programme, which gives access to up to 50% of the cost of the training (from £100, up to £5,000) is running now. It’s being delivered across 10 sectors, which have been identified as key economic drivers, in the East of England.
If your business in these sectors – you could be eligible:
- Automotive and High-Tech manufacture
- Creative Sector
- Financial Services
- Food and Drink Processing
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Low Carbon and Sustainable Technologies
- Social Enterprise
- Sustainable Communities and the Built Environment
- Tourism and Olympics 2012
- Transport Gateways.
I can help you:
- Identify the business area where you will get the most benefit
- Scope the content and KPI’s of the training required to help you succeed
- Provide guidance to apply for the funding
- Deliver a training programme to achieve the goals you wish to achieve.
If you want to equip your business with new skills to succeed, call me on 07971 006 446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org